Thursday, June 2, 2011

chocolate covered oreos

More Oreos? Yup. After work today I was craving something sweet! (as if the Oreo stuffed cookies from last night weren't enough). I decided to make simple use of the leftover Oreos. I've never tried milk (or semi-sweet) chocolate covered Oreos, though I did see a commercial for these. Naturally, I couldn't stop thinking about trying them. I melted semi-sweet morsels, in 30 second intervals, then dipped the Oreos in the melted chocolate, added sprinkles, chilled in refrigerator, and wa la! For a simple, quick, and fun dessert... Try these! I suggest, tonight. Maybe my next recipe will be healthy... Maybe not.
{chocolate}

2 comments:

  1. They look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum. beyond excited to have found your blog. I'm totally following, I hope you will as well. I started my blog a little over 3 months ago after graduating from college in the south and moving across the country to LA. The site's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. I'd love if if you'd stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news. Any support would be awesome. Thanks love. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete