Sunday, July 1, 2012

destin, florida.

{Destin, Florida}

I had a wonderful vacation with my boyfriend and his family. We had a week long stay in an adorable beach house! I love the beach, and honestly I did not want to come home. Driving from Dallas, Texas to Florida took forever, but we still had fun. I can't wait to go back next year. A few pictures from my trip...

{before dinner one night}
{bad ass coffe company}
{moped/scooter fun}
{s'mores served campfire style at Harry T's}
{arm candy}

I've got a busy week ahead of me. I have an interview in the morning and it's my last week of "summer" vacation before my very last quarter of culinary school begins. I can't believe in just 3 months I will be graduating! {crazy} 


1 comment:

  1. k thats it I really need to get my bum to Florida. Looks like a blast!

    Come on over and follow along my colorful blog...I think you'd really like it (but maybe I'm a little bias?! haha)

    xoxo
    Aarean
    colorissue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete