Sunday, May 8, 2011

nutella croissants

Croissants... amazing. Nutella... amazing. Put the two together, and you have the most delicious combination EVER. I found this simple recipe here, and I just had to try it. Not only is it soooo delicious, it's a very quick dessert option. I will definitely be making these again, very soon! :) Careful though, they are dangerous! Try not to eat too many ;)

You Will Need:
  • 1 package Pilsbury Crescent Rolls
  • Nutella

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spread croissant dough out on a flat surface, and cut out dough following pre-cut lines. Place one tablespoon Nutella (or however much you desire) on the croissant rolls. Loosely roll croissants in to the crescent shape. Bake for about 11 minutes, or until golden brown.


I had two, too many of these nutella croissants... I could have eaten every last one of them. So yummy, you should definitely try them!

No comments:

Post a Comment